Take your 1979-2004 Mustang to the next level with FFP Customs. Their CNC-machined parts are designed to bolt on and go so you can spend more time on the track and less time in the shop.
FFP Customs Pedal Assemblies allow racers of any stature to move the throttle, brake, and clutch pedals individually to suit their needs. This gives them maximum comfort while wearing head-to-toe safety gear in interiors fitted with a roll cage and racing seat. It also allows them to tune for weight balance. The pedal assemblies bolt to the factory mounting points and move the master cylinder(s) and brake lines under the dash, creating additional room in the engine bay for larger engines and power adders.
FFP Customs Pedal Assemblies come in single, dual, and triple pedal combinations in your choice of black anodized or natural aluminum finishes.
• 3-position pedal adjustability with ratios of 6:1, 5.5:1, and 5:1
• Master cylinders move with the pedals so the pushrod length doesn’t change
• Pedal pad heights are approximately the same as stock
• Pedals attach to the master cylinders using Heim joints and shoulder bolts
• 1 5/8″ billet reservoir tube mount
• Pedal assembly with clutch includes neutral safety switch and mount
• Three pivot locations
• Preset throttle stop moves with the pedal to whatever position it is set
• Throttle firewall mount sets the cable in line with the pedal
• Designed for use with Lokar Throttle Cables (sold separately)
FFP Customs Steering Column Kits offer three vertical height settings so you can find the perfect position. The columns are also very thin, increasing room in the cabin for additional comfort and reducing weight by ditching things like the tilt mechanism, gear indicator, turn signal stalk, etc. that are not needed in a race car. Other features include:
• 3/4″ O.D., 4130 chromoly steering shaft
• Strange quick release steering hub
• Billet upper steering column mount
• Roll pin in the lower column bushing to prevent bushing walkout
• Delrin bushings
• Gasketed firewall mount helps keep engine fumes out of the cabin
FFP Customs Steering Column Kits are available in black anodized or natural aluminum finishes.
FFP Customs Universal-Fit Wireless LED Roll Bar Light Mounts are just the ticket when you need lighting without the hassle of a switch and wiring. The 6061 aluminum mounts feature two bulbs and last up to 17 hours. They fit all 1 5/8″ diameter round roll bar tubing and are available with a black anodized or natural aluminum finish.
Summit Racing Equipment
P.O. Box 909
Akron, OH 44309
Summit Racing Equipment was founded in 1968 as a part-time parts business in Stow, Ohio. Today, Summit Racing Equipment is one of the world’s largest supplier of automotive-performance-equipment company, and offers thousands of performance parts, aftermarket accessories, OEM parts, tools and garage equipment. Summit Racing’s goal is to give customers the parts they want at a fair price, deliver those parts fast, and back them with the best customer service on the planet.
Copyright Throttle News. All Rights Reserved